- Hub: electromechanically via eccentric lifting shafts
- Lifting: electromechanical via eccentric stroke
- Stroke guidance via maintenance-free axial rollers
- Stroke: max. 120mm
- Positioning via proximity switch
- Stable welded construction
- Central drive station with integrated chain tensioners
Tray Conveyor Technology
Fast, silent, reliable: the corner transfer units from BINDER take up very little space by combining roller and chain conveyors. The connection of conveyor lines in two directions at a 90 ° angle enables flexible distribution of the trays, even in complicated spatisl conditions.
For right-angled in- and outward transfers as well as for moving the conveyed goods between parallel conveyor lines, we equip the corner transfer units with powerful lifting elements. The lifting element is driven electromechanically.