Introduction of new system for conveying with zero pressure accumulation
22.04.2016 • BINDER GmbH from Burgstetten near Stuttgart collaborated with MTA Systems GmbH from Perg in Austria, specialists in drive technology, to develop a new accumulating roller conveyor for loads of up to 1500 kg. It is now possible to move pallets and mesh crates electromechanically with zero pressure accumulation and individual or block discharge.
The intelligent control technology of the new FCD 40 motor controller allows independent individual or block discharge as well as individual and block feed - without the need to incorporate an SPC. The benefits of the new technology are obvious:
- gentle start-up allows gentle transport. Drive parts are consequently only mildly stressed, so they wear less quickly.
- the technology allows for reversing operation.
- mesh crates and loading aids with similar foot designs can be conveyed in addition to pallets.
- combination of standard conveying technology and accumulating system with the identical technology.
- potential roller diameters of 60, 80 and 89 mm.
- low power loss of the axial cylinder motors results in a high degree of energy efficiency.
The new technology will premiere at LogiMAT 2016 in Stuttgart on BINDER GmbH’s stand in Hall 5 (5C39), where it will be demonstrated in real time.
You can download the press release as a PDF document here.
ERROR: Content Element with uid "2070" and type "media" has no rendering definition!
To home page